Most people are unconscious of their moment-by-moment thoughts, so they are not aware that change is needed. I’m not suggesting that you judge any thoughts or emotions as good or bad. What I advocate is looking at our life circumstances.
If we want to change our life, we need to change our thought and feeling habits.
Our personal and global situation is the outcome of our personal and collective thoughts and feelings up to this moment. If life is less than satisfactory, we benefit by observing our thoughts and emotions. Our experience of reality is a direct result of our beliefs, which are constantly supported by our thoughts and feelings. As we change individually, the world changes. That is how powerful we are.
Teachers, healers, and leaders of change, do you want to improve your life and our global circumstances? The key is to change our habitual thoughts. That action changes our feelings and beliefs, and soon we arrive in a new reality.
The modern Golden Age cannot be created without you. Collectively we set an intention to become more aware of our thought and feeling habits. Because we intend to participate in our global transformation, I offer the following suggestions from my heart to yours. These beliefs support our new society.
To the best of your ability, dwell on thoughts of this nature:
- I sincerely trust in the innate goodness of all people.
- I accept personal responsibility for the global condition now, and I know that I am able to change it.
- I believe that peace on Earth is coming to us now. I am at peace within. I make peace with others. I am at peace with all people. I am a peacemaker.
- I believe that there is an abundance of resources and that we can make these resources available to all people. All of our needs will always be met.
- I know that the Earth is robust and is able to manifest a healthy environment now. I adopt a role of planetary stewardship. I know that what I do makes a difference.
- I accept the beautiful diversity of ideas, creeds, and cultures. I make room for differing opinions by knowing that diversity enhances creativity and is not a threat to me or others. I listen to the ideas of others and accept that whatever another person believes shapes his or her reality—not mine.
- I remember Oneness with All That Is in every moment of now. I feel good about myself and all the components of my personal, local, and global reality. I know that I have the power and the freedom to change my reality now.
These beliefs and ideas are suggestions regarding the types of thoughts, feelings, and expectations that will usher in the Golden Age. I invite you to expand this list and to share your beliefs and best intentions with everyone. You are a powerful creator, and it is your beliefs and intentions that change the world. What are the intentions you hold today?